HOLY LAND 2022
Tuesday 1st to Thursday 10th March 2022
Departure from Heathrow
Led by Rev Paul Snell
TOUR COST: £2061 Per Person
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Return flights from Heathrow to Tel Aviv as itinerary.
- Private transfer from/to airports on arrival/departure in Israel.
- All touring in modern air-conditioned coaches.
- All entrance fees and local professional guide services during the touring programme.
- Hotels based on twin-bedded rooms sharing, with private facilities.
- Half-Board Accommodation – Breakfast & Evening Meals.
- UK/Israel airport taxes and security charges (Valued at approx.£155).
- 23 Kilos luggage allowance.
- Local supervision by Maranatha office in Jerusalem.
- Travel to and from Heathrow Airport.
- Lunches except for day 3 (Bethlehem Bible College), day 9 (Nazareth Village), day 10 (Caesarea).
- Single-Room supplement = £540 (hotels allocate a twin room for one person – hence this supplement).
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended and available from many outlets. If you require advice, please contact Maranatha.
- Tips & Gratuities (Drivers, Guides, Hotels etc).
Whilst we are very optimistic that this trip will go ahead, in view of the continued uncertainty of Holy Land Travel as a result of the current Covid19 Pandemic, you are invited to express a ‘Declaration of Interest’ where you will be registered for the Pilgrimage Tour.
In due course during early 2022 when it is clear that travel will be possible, you will be contacted and a deposit of £200 per person requested.
You can register via this on-line form here…
Maranatha Tours (Euro) Ltd
OAK BUSINESS PARK
BEAUMONT, ESSEX CO16 0AT
TEL: 01255 871423